Tempest cost

Post by Gamma300 » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:46:01

Approxamatly how much would the hardware/manpower/knowledge for a tempest
attack cost?

1. TEMPEST switches or Printer Sharers wanted

I'm trying to find any sort of RS-232 switch that meets the US
Government TEMPEST specs for RF emanations.  It seems nobody I've
talked to wants to make them - why spend $500K - $1M to certify
something that normall retails for $100?  Anyway, if you know anyone
who makes them, I'd appreciate hearing.

                Thanks;  Bill Stewart
--
# Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs 2G218 Holmdel NJ 201-949-0705 ho95c.att.com!wcs
# Washington, DC.  Raining.  Long, cold, heavy rain.  I went home to New Jersey

2. Direct Client Requisite: Software Developer, Franklin MA, 6+ Months ( Please respond at E-mail: vikramjits@universal-sw.com / Ph: 603-324-4008 / 603-589-2426 )

3. TempEst v1.2

4. 12000 GSR Ethernet0 + netflow ?

5. Tempest Attack Prevention Font

6. Fielddata troubles

7. Does PGP 6.51 Have TEMPEST Font Like PGP 6.02??

8. Tempest?

9. Tempest.

10. QA cost/Overall development cost ratio

11. Ratio of Maint Costs/Development Costs

12. cost of ownership/total cost of ownership