7.0.3 / Identity IP

Post by Regionalpartner Halle / Leipzig IVT e.V » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 01:55:39

Hallo at all,

how can I set my own Identity IP (like in 6.5.8) to 0.0.0.0 ? I can't find
it.
Thomas Kujawa ICQ#:96791938 Current ICQ status: SMS: (Send an SMS message to
my ICQ): +278314296791938 More ways to contact me:
http://wwp.icq.com/96791938 _________________________________________

7.0.3 / Identity IP

Post by Regionalpartner Halle / Leipzig IVT e.V » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:28:14

Thanks for the link. Under http://www.mccune.cc/PGPpage2.htm#PGPnet I've
found what I mean.

Thomas

1. RADIUS IP PROBLEM: Client IP Static and client IP Dinamic

Hi MS Internet Gurus

i have a problem with NT4.0 IAS. im using a 3Com SSII Ras1500, so  i need
that some clients choose your IP, and other clients take a dinamic IP. I
have my RAS1500 configure with a pool IP, and with the IP of my IAS.
Clients with Dinamyc IP dont have problem, but Client with choose IP, cant
connect.
I consult with 3Com Support, so, they said me that is a problem with RADIUS
(IAS); they have similar scenarios with other RADIUS Server,so it have an
option "ip choose by client, Ip assigned by Server, both).

I know that W2K have is better than NT4.0(IAS), but i cant migrate on this
time.

If somebody have any suggestion, please help me

RINFANTAS

INGENIUM

PD: ill be out of my office somedays, please send me a copy to my email,
thanks to all

2. help string ID

3. Can I use TCP/IP components when I am developing my own TCP/IP module?

4. Here's more info on Microsoft's ".NET" initiatives

5. When Changing IP address, old IP address doesn't quite go away..

6. ONYX2 deskside - tempetature problem

7. multiple ip addresses on same IP port

8. Service Pack for Win2K Server?

9. How could support IP in IP ?

10. How to get IP of Gateway and own IP?

11. How do I chage the source/destination IP-addr on the IP packet ?

12. ANNOUNCE: New Articles on TCP/IP, UDP/IP, and ARP

13. IP - find IP from a users