PGP 5.0i - will it come with Plug-Ins?

Post by Michael Fe » Wed, 06 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

Does anyone know whether the international Version of PGP 5.0 will
also include the Plug-Ins (particularly for Eudora) that come with the
Free US-Version?

Cheers,

Michael
--

Student of business management at Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Duesseldorf, Germany
PGP 2.6.3ia Public Key available

1. Possible Bug in PGP 6.0 and Outlook/OE Plug-ins

2. Embedded Systems Resources

3. Clearsigning in PGP 5.0 & Plug-ins: How secure?

4. Push/Pull model problem (Locked mutex)

5. Need pgp 5.0 freeware plug-ins for Netscape mail

6. Elm Mail User Agent FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

7. Design plug-in with Acrobat plug-ins SDK

8. Karl's older stuff

9. Scanning plug-ins

10. Mirrowind OXM Disc, Plug-Ins, Patches

11. HomeSeer plug-ins

12. Reward for NExS Spreadsheet Plug-Ins

13. Creating Excel Plug-Ins: Latest Info?