PGP Keyserver in the DMZ

Post by Gre » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:11:13

Can anyone provide some insight on how to configure a keyserver in our
DMZ for external clients to access our public keys?  I want it safe
and secure.  I read somewhere that it should be read only, but in
doing this I cannot figure out how to get replication from our
internal keyserver to work.  Also, if it is read only - external
clients cannot add their keys.

So - I am at a loss - anyone got any good how tos?!

Thanks

1. How fast does a key spread from keyserver to keyserver?

I am curious how long it takes from the moment I have uploaded a public
key to a keyserver until it has appeared on the various mirrors.

I uploaded my keys to the one at pgpkeys.mit.edu, using the PGP for
Personal Privacy 5.0. This was days ago. Now, I still can't necessarily
retrieve it from, let's say the server in Norway.

Dominik Hoffmann

2. Cell Value Within Formula

3. keyserver.pgp.com keine Verbindung mit Ken von AVM

4. TS client unable to login after server rebuild

5. PGP Public Keyserver Update

6. Alias

7. Problem with Network Associates PGP keyserver

8. Help: Adding Keys to PGP 2.6.3ia from Keyserver

9. Command Line PGP and Keyservers

10. Help setting up an internal PGP keyserver

11. PGP Keyserver?

12. PGP Keyservers down?