key-server delete address?

Post by Kur » Wed, 01 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a second e-mail addess on a key at a
key server?

Kurt      Zurich
NO SPAM - delete "xx" before "gmx"

key-server delete address?

Post by Ron Hei » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

--
Ron.

key-server delete address?

Post by z0n » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>Does anyone know how I can delete a second e-mail addess on a key at a
>key server?

you cannot delete it, but you can revoke your own signatures on that
ID, and ask your friends to do so too (after they've checked it all
out of course)

'All my life I wanted to be some-one.
 I guess I should have been more specific.. ' - Jane Wagner

1. Deleting keys from pgp key servers

Hi!

I've published a couple of different pgp keys for myself.
I remeber the pass-phrases ok, but the server refuses to
delete those old keys. Claiming some other error than
'Bad Pass-phrase'

Any ideas how to remove them or they just hang on there
until they expire? Just checked: I've marked them so that
they never expire, so that's it..
Is it so that I can't do anything: just leave them be
or what?

2. Splat file restored

3. Deleting a key from Key Server

4. AGA and Monitors

5. 1 DH key, 2 email address on key, how remove 1 e-address

6. No SQLDataSources()

7. Can MS Cert Server 1.0 act as a Key server for PGP keys

8. Area codes- Town Compass??

9. Deleting Public Key from server with PGP Freeware 6.5.2

10. Deleting Key From Server?

11. Delete key from server without keyphrase

12. Deleting outdated keys on servers

13. How to delete a key from a server ?