Filtering PGP encrypted mail

Post by bodut.. » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I generated a PGP key pair for my sendmail mailer daemon (using GnuPG
1.0.1 on RH Linux 6.0) to enable it to decrypt mail sent to particular
e-mail domain (using the sendmail.cf rulesets).

Does anyone know of a program that I can use as a mailer that can
separate the mail header from the body, decrypt the body and reattach
the header (if decryption was successful). I would like to send this
output (mail header + decrypted body) to a UNIX pipe for some further
processing.

Thank you
Bayo Odutola

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/