www.prolix.be now available

Post by Adam D. Barrat » Sat, 07 Apr 2001 07:17:38

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:07:54 +0200 in microsoft.public.msdn.general,

Quote:>The Prolix back-office application collects messages from several computing related newsgroups and stores them in a database. The
>Prolix website allows you to search this database.

But oddly enough most of the groups you've posted to aren't collected
or stored by this incredible system - this one certainly isn't...

Quote:>For more information visit us at: www.prolix.be <http://www.prolix.be>
>Sincerely,

>Prolix Webmaster

>P.S. We do not intend to spam and this message will only be posted once!

proper spam-cancelling policy in microsoft.* The BI of this lot must
be well over 20 by now...
--
Adam D. Barratt

Please reply to the newsgroup rather than via e-mail