I have been using MSDN online for some time now. About 4 weeks ago I
was not able to perform a search online. When I enter in the search
info ("dll" for example) the results are:
The search for dll in the category, MSDN Online, found no
I tried this same query on three other machines in my office. 1 other
gave me the same error, the other 2 worked (results were returned).
I tried to register again. This did not fix the problem.
BTW I tried to call Microsoft after being transferred to 3 different
numbers I got the following 800 line from one of the support people:
800-360-5550. This line has been busy for 5 days now. I was told this
is some sort of MSDN Web support line.
Dave Schaller 3M (00-1) 203-949-6417