MSDN Subsriber

Post by Peter Wollstad » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:24:50

Hallo.

I am a new MSDN Universal describer and I've got my first complete package,
but without any office products.
What can I do to get this and also older versions from other software?

Thanx

MSDN Subsriber

Post by beeja » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:20:22

It should be a complete package with Office XP. check the Index to locate
the CD and see if you have it. You might like to check the entire contents
and if anything is missing then call subscriptions. You should have been
provided with a number.
--
Bill R

Quote:> Hallo.