How to show a print preview like MS Word in VB.

How to show a print preview like MS Word in VB.

Post by Rupesh Koka » Thu, 23 May 2002 12:39:42

I have a custom document for printing. I would like to preview the document. But the PaintPicture does not show a clear picture in the preview. But MS Word has a very clear preview. How would I get a clear preview?

Moreover, If I print a document to a printer file (option for printing to a file), how can I read the file and use it in preview.

Thank You

Rupesh Kokal.

How to show a print preview like MS Word in VB.

Post by phoeni » Sat, 25 May 2002 02:33:12

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q193379

HTH

Yves