Printing directly to a printer from VB.

Post by Cyru » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:36:37

Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

I need to know how I can print TIF images to a particular printer directly
without any user interaction from a VB program.

My printers understand PCL5e/PCL6, and Postscript and I understand that I
should be sending data in these languages only. But, I am not able to find
any tools that can be used to convert without any user interaction.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me the exact Win32 API or
any other API that I could use from a VB application to print directly.

Thank you in advance,

Cyrus

1. Printing directly to a printer from VB.

Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this.
I need to know how I can print TIF images to a particular printer
directly without any user interaction from a VB program.
My printers understand PCL5e/PCL6, and Postscript and I understand
that I should be sending data in these languages only. But, I am not
able to find any tools that can be used to convert without any user
interaction.
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me the exact Win32 API
or any other API that I could use from a VB application to print
directly.

Thank you in advance,
Cyrus

2. Atari 8-bit Emulator for Amiga

3. How to define in the printer driver spool settings: Print Directly to printer.

4. GDI future

5. How do you print text and escape codes directly to a printer?

6. FS Amiga 2000 parts

7. Q:Win16 Bit App Printing Directly to Printer Port Under NT (Sp4)

8. Testing hangs on power up; meaning of flashing LED?

9. Help: Want to print text directly to printer port

10. Printer Pool - Print to multiple printers usings 1 print driver?

11. Printing to default printer in VB 4.0 problem

12. VB Printing graphics to printer

13. printing bitmap to printer in VB