Eternal Suspend Mode for Download manager

Eternal Suspend Mode for Download manager

Post by PJ » Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:35:05

I have been having a great deal of trouble with the download manager, and I
wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem, and how did you resolve
it.

About a month ago I attempted to download a file from the subscriber
download section and found that the Download Manager immediately suspended
the download, and would not resume.  I have uninstalled the manager dozens
of times (just to make sure I was doing it correctly) but I cannot get out
of suspend mode.

PJ