problems with membership wizard for MSDN Online!!!

problems with membership wizard for MSDN Online!!!

Post by Randy Ras » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I tried to become a member of MSDN Online service but when I went to
have the wizard finnish it came up with an error!!  Can anyone help me?

David Adams

P.S. I am using my step-dad's internet acount.

Post by Jacky Kw » Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>I tried to become a member of MSDN Online service but when I went to
>have the wizard finnish it came up with an error!!  Can anyone help me?

>David Adams

>P.S. I am using my step-dad's internet acount.

Try to use Microsoft IE to goto MSDN Online.
Always has some error if use Netscape to goto MSDN online.

Jacky Kwok