MSChart control Question from Newbie

Post by FF » Thu, 08 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I have tried to figure out the MSChart control and how to connect it to the
Access database but to no avail.  I am using VB6 and know that the MSChart
has its 'own' DataGrid object.

I do not know really where to start to do this because I cannot figure out
how to get the DataGrid of the MSChart control to read my Access database.

Any help is much appreciated.  Feel free to email me directly too!

Thanks,
Constantine

MSChart control Question from Newbie

Post by Ian Ornstei » Sat, 10 Oct 1998 04:00:00

When you figure it out ... would you please let me know.

Imagine the chutzpa of the author of the control to even SUGGEST that we
type data into his grid. Sheesh!

>I have tried to figure out the MSChart control and how to connect it to the
>Access database but to no avail.  I am using VB6 and know that the MSChart
>has its 'own' DataGrid object.

>I do not know really where to start to do this because I cannot figure out
>how to get the DataGrid of the MSChart control to read my Access database.

>Any help is much appreciated.  Feel free to email me directly too!

>Thanks,
>Constantine

1. How to plot a line object onto a MSchart or make MSchart transparent?

I need to plot a line and move it around. I have a MSchart on a
PictureBox container. I can plot a line onto the picture box along
with the chart, but the chart is always on top of the line. I want the
line on top of the chart, or the chart to be transparent so that the
line can be seen. How can I do either of these things?
-JB

2. Oracle7/Novell product set

3. Newbie - MSChart connect to Access db with VB6?

4. Tandem Benchmarking

5. HELP!! MSChart Control in VC++

6. FP98 not FTP problems

7. MSCHART Control