DBGrid

Post by Sistema » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I've got a dbgrid like this:

Item         Number
A                1
B                2
C                3
D                4

If the user changes number 3 to 1, the other numbers change (1=2, 2=3, 4=4),
but I cannot make the dbgrid to re-order the records. I tried re-executing
the SQL that fills the grid, but nothing happens, it remains like:

Item         Number
A                2
B                3
C                1
D                4

How can I make the grid to re-order the items?

Thanks a lot!!!

Noe

PS.: Please, explain it very easy because: a) I'm a beginner, b) my English
is not excellent.

1. DBGrid bound???

Hello! I am novice in using OCX. Can anybody explain :
How can I make DBGrid bounded to my database in program C++?
and may DBGrid to be filled automatically?

(I am use classes CDaoRecordSet, that build AppWizard
 and DBGrid created by me in the dialog.)

Please Help.
Thanks

Michael

2. Uniface Table Config within Oracle

3. Editing Fields in MSFlexGrid and DBGrid

4. Who's used the Panasonic 4x8 (7502) for Audio discs?

5. Embedding ComboBoxes in the DBGrid control in VB

6. c.s.a.e: ***CBM IS BACK 05/05/94***

7. Newbie question: problem with DBGrid

8. please help

9. How to use DBGrid with VC++

10. DBGrid Unbound mode in VC5: Where is RowBuffer?