Checkbox with focus looks gray

Post by Tom Clane » Wed, 17 Oct 2001 01:57:03

When a C# checkbox has focus it has a grey background by
default.  Is there anyway to change this?  My users prefer
the white background.

Checkbox with focus looks gray

Post by MJJ » Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:32:50

This came up at a .NET developer tour seminar I attended
recently.  It's a 'feature.'

Hopefully it will be corrected in the release.

Checkbox with focus looks gray

Post by Tom Clane » Wed, 17 Oct 2001 04:51:21

If only our customers bought that line.  ;)

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>This came up at a .NET developer tour seminar I attended
>recently.  It's a 'feature.'

>Hopefully it will be corrected in the release.
>.

1. Make Checkbox Gray in TreeView OR ThreeStat TreeView CheckBox

Hi,

    I am using Treeview control in C# windows application. In that
each node contains Check Box and Image (it represents  view as windows
explorer with addition of checkboxes).

 Now problem is if  I select only few nodes  the parent node of the
selected nodes should be diplayed with the State of Checkbox as
checked and that checkbox in in gray color. How Can I make checkboxes
in gray color?

 Or Is there any possiblity to have CheckState like CheckBox  having
Three State for TreeView control CheckBoxes?

thanks
ramesh

2. AIM Multiuser & Workstation Benchmarks

3. How to get a checkbox in a Treeview to appear checked AND grayed out

4. Cisco 5200 & CPU

5. Preventing Input Focus on Text Box and not greying out the box

6. Nortel Cannebalism?

7. Hex value from COLOR type && Why does IE use Grey and .NET use Gray

8. Focus on checkbox

9. Focus, stopping something from grabbing focus

10. Problems with checkbox, can′t read checkbox.name!!!

11. checkbox in datagrid,why it don't work when i click checkbox ?