NEED .NET DEVELOPER in PA ( in-person Interview)

NEED .NET DEVELOPER in PA ( in-person Interview)

Post by BARAV » Wed, 08 Aug 2012 03:45:32

Dear Consultant
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *Cquent Systems*  were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

 .net developers.

LOCATION - West Chester, PA 19382

CONTRACT - 12 months

*Face to Face interview*

INTERVIEW - must be local and open to face/face interview after initial
phone screen

   - MUST HAVE SOLID COMMUNICATION
   - MUST HAVE MVC3, JQUERY and WCF

**MVC3 *

**WFC (Windows Communication Foundation)*

**JQuery
*LINQ*

Development using .Net 3.5/4.0, comprehension of advanced concepts and
demonstrable skills
Visual Studio 2008/2010
C#, JavaScript, CSS, Ajax, Telerik controls, Entity Framework, Enterprise
Library, JQueryExperience with building web-based applications using MVC /
Razor framework
Development utilizing SQL Server database including writing stored
procedures
SOA/Web Services Development in an Enterprise environment
Ability to profile and troubleshoot multi-tier applications
Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging skills
Core designing skills & fundamental understanding of SDLC process
Experience writing unit tests and TDD
Telecomm experience is a plus

*Cquent is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise*

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy*

* *

Cquent Systems, Inc.

3419A N Kennicott Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message

1. NEED .NET/Silverlight developer in Philadelphia, PA(in-person interview)

Dear Consultant,
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *Cquent Systems*  were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

*My client in Philadelphia, PA has an exclusive need for a Web
Designer/Developer. *

*This is a 6 to 12 month contract (but is expected to go longer depending
on available budget). *

*The description is below and the rate is $open/hr. *

* Phone screen, then face to face interview. NO SKYPE. Thank you for
working on this. *

Programmer who is highly skilled in web design/development, .Net,
Silverlight, MS SQL, Oracle SQL, Crystal Reports

Any legacy languages such as Visual Basic, C++, etc. will be a plus.

No specific design pattern; primarily best practice.

In-Person Interview with a tentative start date

*Cquent is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise*

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy*

* *

* *

*[image: http://m3.licdn.com/media/p/3/000/09c/13f/1f5bffb.png]***

* *

Cquent Systems, Inc.

3419A N Kennicott Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message

2. upgrading 9.05 => 10.01 => 10.20

3. NEED C#/.Net Developers(Classic ASP) in San Francisco, CA(in-person interview) rate is OPEN

4. Microsoft Outlook default email

5. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

6. .NET here ya go!

7. NEED IOS DEVELOPER in NYC only in-person interview

8. FS: A500, A3000 (US) Many extras - make offer

9. HOT NEED: Java developer local to NY/CA (IN-PERSON interview) *reply to prasad@xpectit.net*

10. Very Hot requirement for .Net Developer@ NC (In-person interview required)

11. NEED Business Analyst with Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt certified in NJ (in-person interview)

12. Urgent opening: Pega PRPC Developer / Virginia Beach, VA......In-person interview

13. Need .Net Developer, Phoenix AZ (In person Interview required)