Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator / Irving, TX / 12 Months

Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator / Irving, TX / 12 Months

Post by James Mille » Fri, 17 Feb 2012 05:52:15

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.
*

Job Title:* Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator*
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 Months
*RATE: $48/hr*

   1. *Must have Sr. Websphere Portal Admin experience.*
   2. *Must have expertise in ANT working with, constructing and writing
   builds in ANT.*
   3. *Experience handling build/deploy issues when there is a problem.*
   4. *Must have strong experience writing builds with ANT and working with
   deployments.*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process*:

*Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID:

Cell #:

Landline # ( If any):

Availability:

Visa Status:

Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp)

Employer name:

Company name:

Contact #:

Email ID:*

  * Have a great day ahead..! *

Best Regards,

James Miller
Technical Recruiter
CALIBER Consulting, Inc.

1. Sure closer !! Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator / Irving, TX!!!!!!!!

*Dear Business Partners,*

* *

*Greetings for the day!*

* *

*We have a following couple of requirements open with our client, kindly
send me your consultants updated resume along with their contact details,
location, availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ******
*

*
*
Position: Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 18+ Months

Our Client needs a Sr. level Websphere Portal Admin for our client in
Irving.

Required Skills:

Must have Sr. Websphere Admin experience
Sr.in Portal Admin experience
Strong Unix scripting skills

*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:*

*
Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:
  *

*
Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:*

* *

* *

*Have a great day ahead! *

* *

*Best Regards,*

* *

*Ken Thomas*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Caliber Consulting, Inc.*

*Website: www.caliberci.com*

* *

*This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.*

2. Which storage Card?

3. Urgent Requirement:Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator / TX

4. Tools for sending Notes data to IMS databases?

5. Sr. Websphere Portal Administrator / TEXAS / 18+ Months

6. Good IOS Primer?

7. Looking for Mid Level Java Developer with 2-3 years experience - Irving, TX - 12 Months +

8. Undocumented features

9. Automation Tester & Performance Test Engineer // Irving, TX // 12+ Months

10. Urgent Requirement :: Front End Java Developers with strong in JavaScript - Irving, TX - 12 Months +

11. Need WebSphere Portal Technical Lead/NY/12+months

12. Websphere Administrator -Irving, TX// Long Term

13. Need a Sr. Java Portal Developer::Jacksonville, FL::12 months