Immediate Req: Middleware Administrator / Georgetown, KY

Immediate Req: Middleware Administrator / Georgetown, KY

Post by Dev Chauha » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 04:25:12

Hello Partners, ****

* *****

We are looking for * Middleware Administrator *for one of our client
at *Georgetown,
KY. *Please let me know your interest. ****

** **

*Middleware Administrator*

*Duration: 6 month contract with potential for extension*

*Location: Georgetown, KY*

** **

Responsible for installations, setup, maintenance & troubleshooting of
various middleware software on various platforms, including Windows, *Unix
and AIX. *

** **

The candidate must have a minimum of *8+ years of experience with the
technical aspects of WebSphere and IHS 5.x, 6.x, 7.x 8.x,* network
deployment and stand-alone configurations on Windows, AIX and Solaris
environments as well as WebSphere Portal Server 6.1 on AIX. Proficiency
with Unix shell scripting is also required. ****

** **

The candidate must have a minimum of 8+ years of experience with the
technical aspects of Microsoft .Net platform including *Windows Sharepoint
Services 2.0+ Administration, Biztalk, and K2. ***

** **

*Required Skills:*

**         **iPlanet 6.5 in a Solaris environment ****

**         **Apache HTTP server any platform ****

**         **Apache Tomcat any platform ****

**         **OBIEE/WebLogic any platform ****

**         **Informatica any platform ****

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards*

** **

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684****

F:- 206-319-4579****

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.****

** **

1. REQ: Immediate requirement for .Net Lead Architect with Share Point Exp--KY

Hi,

This is Ravi krishna from Deegit Inc. Please find the below requirement for
your review. Appreciate if you could send us your qualified consultant for
review.

You can reach me on *847.874.7081 ext 333 or

*Position: .Net Lead Architect with Share Point Exp***

*Location: Louisville, KY***

*Duration: Long Term (1 year)***

*Rate: Open***

*Core Job Responsibilities and Competencies Must Have*

MCSE

8+ years .NET application development experience with C#

Experience as dev lead with responsibility for application design

Share Point 2010 implementation experience

Excellent communication skills

* *

*Job Responsibilities and Competencies Good to Have*

Experience with IT strategy development

Pre-press LOB subject matter expertise

MCSE+ Internet

Share Point 2010 application development experience

Dynamics AX implementation experience

Dynamics CRM implementation experience

Business analysis / FRD / HLD experience

* *

*Technical Skills*

SQL 2008 implementation and database design experience

XML/XSLT experience

* *

*Functional Expertise*

Project management experience

Microsoft Operations Framework 4.0 or ITIL experience

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*| *Deegit Inc* |

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 333 | Fax: 847.330.1987

YMI: ravikrishna.deegit

[image: View Ravi Krishna's profile on
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ravi-krishna/32/939/86b>

2. Internet Sharing

3. Immediate REQ:Unix Administrator with AIX/Solaris Exp

4. USERDB and sendmail 8.6.9

5. WebSphere Middleware Administrator

6. FTP to eddie

7. Middleware Administrator @Ann Arbor, MI@6+ Months(Direct client)

8. Middleware System Administrator @ Mclean, VA !!!

9. Required Weblogic Middleware Administrator,Wilmington, DE

10. Gtech req: Fusion middleware

11. req : Fusion Middleware Apps DBA

12. req :Fusion Middleware (Must have Web logic + AIA + ODI experience) a€“MOST CLOSABLE