NEED IOS DEVELOPER in NYC only in-person interview

NEED IOS DEVELOPER in NYC only in-person interview

Post by BARAV » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 23:45:05

Dear Consultant
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *Cquentsystems* were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

* *

* *

* *

* *

*IOS DEVELOPER*

*Location in NYC*

*Positions:10*

*Only in-person interview*

* *

Overview:

My client is looking for strong iOS developers with excellent knowledge of
Objective C and HTML5. People who went thru full cycle of application
development, from the inception phases to design and implementation. Worked
with business users and in a team environment.

Responsibilities:

        Participate in the full SDLC of iOS based applications from
design through to deployment.

        Support and maintain deployed iOS applications.

        Follow industry best practices for software development and
mobile apps standards.

        Update technical documentation relating to design and code.

        Communicate status of projects and issues with project manager.

Required Skills:

        Experience with iOS SDK, Objective C

        2+ years of experience in mobile application development

        An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented
development and database structures

        Experience building complex iOS Apps that have been successfully
delivered to customers

        Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to
detail

        Good organizational and problem solving skills

        Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized

        Strong *and written communication skill

Preferred skills:

        Experience with GOOD Dynamics SDK

        Experience with XHTML, HTML5, Javascript, jQuery, JSON and Web
Services

Optional skills:

        Experience with JSONKit, Core Plot, BCTabBarController

*Cquent is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise*

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy***

Cquent Systems, Inc.

3419A N Kennicott Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message

1. NEED .NET DEVELOPER in PA ( in-person Interview)

Dear Consultant
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *Cquent Systems*  were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

 .net developers.

LOCATION - West Chester, PA 19382

CONTRACT - 12 months

*Face to Face interview*

INTERVIEW - must be local and open to face/face interview after initial
phone screen

   - MUST HAVE SOLID COMMUNICATION
   - MUST HAVE MVC3, JQUERY and WCF

**MVC3 *

**WFC (Windows Communication Foundation)*

**JQuery
*LINQ*

Development using .Net 3.5/4.0, comprehension of advanced concepts and
demonstrable skills
Visual Studio 2008/2010
C#, JavaScript, CSS, Ajax, Telerik controls, Entity Framework, Enterprise
Library, JQueryExperience with building web-based applications using MVC /
Razor framework
Development utilizing SQL Server database including writing stored
procedures
SOA/Web Services Development in an Enterprise environment
Ability to profile and troubleshoot multi-tier applications
Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging skills
Core designing skills & fundamental understanding of SDLC process
Experience writing unit tests and TDD
Telecomm experience is a plus

*Cquent is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise*

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy*

* *

Cquent Systems, Inc.

3419A N Kennicott Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message

2. FrontPage 98 Themes: Availability of other Themes

3. HOT NEED: Java developer local to NY/CA (IN-PERSON interview) *reply to prasad@xpectit.net*

4. How do I back up my games?

5. NEED .NET/Silverlight developer in Philadelphia, PA(in-person interview)

6. Automatic printer setup

7. NEED C#/.Net Developers(Classic ASP) in San Francisco, CA(in-person interview) rate is OPEN

8. More Amiganet 1.1 Card Help

9. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

10. NEED Business Analyst with Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt certified in NJ (in-person interview)

11. Urgent opening: Pega PRPC Developer / Virginia Beach, VA......In-person interview

12. Very Hot requirement for .Net Developer@ NC (In-person interview required)

13. Need iOS Developer, NYC