Fancy UI via web?

Post by Nick Wan » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:31:20

Hello,

I need to implement a complex form for user to enter data which cannot be
implement using stand HTML controls. Is it possible to create a winform and
embeded it in a webpage (like java applet)?

Fancy UI via web?

Post by Lubos Hrask » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:43:11

Nick,

Take a look at:

http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2002_09/magazine/columns/desktopdeveloper/

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnad...
ml/vbnet10142001.asp

http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/windowsforms/iesourcing.aspx

Hope it helps...

Cheers,
Lubos

Quote:> Hello,

> I need to implement a complex form for user to enter data which cannot be
> implement using stand HTML controls. Is it possible to create a winform
and
> embeded it in a webpage (like java applet)?

1. Problem using email via smtp via a web application

Hi I'm in the process of building a web page for registering people to
events.  I would like it to respond back to them immediately with a
confirmation email.  I can get it to work through my development computer
but not anywhere else.
I'm writing it using VB .Net Web application.
Here is the error I receive:

The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response
was: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

I'm using the mail server provided by our hosting site, it does however work
if I email a recipient that resides on the same domain as the one I'm
sending from.

Is this a problem in my code or an issue for our web hosting site?

Thanks for input!

Scott

2. LP27/AlphaServer 2100 Connection

3. Sr. SW Engineer - UI - .Net - Winforms - Web - Web Services - Marlboro, MA Area - Up to $120k+

4. 00169 Re: [MASK] 00166 Key search on a list box

5. urgent requirement-- Web Developer & Web UI Developer-- Desmoines (IA) &Louisville (KY)

6. personal tale of m$n woe: m$ as an 'information' company:answer:no

7. Need FrontEnd Web Developer / UI Developer / Web Developer

8. Infineon C167-types

9. Sr. SW Engineer - UI - .Net - Winforms - Web - Web Services - Marlboro, MA Area - Up to $120k+

10. Could not load type System.Web.UI.WebControls.form from assembly System.Web

11. Add File to web site & create link to web page via vb app

12. Editing web.config via .aspx Site or web.control

13. Urgent Need :: UI Designer/UI Developer