Immediate requirement for "C++ Developer" -- Need only locals CA

Immediate requirement for "C++ Developer" -- Need only locals CA

Post by Ravi Krishn » Sun, 20 May 2012 00:34:58

Hi,

This is Ravi Krishna from MeridianSoft Inc. Please find the
below requirement for your review. Appreciate if you could send us your
qualified consultant for review.

You can reach me on *614-340-3331* *Ext: 244* or

* *

*Note: Need only locals to CA*

* *

*Role: C++ Developer  *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*JD:*

Needs to be strong in C++ Coding skills, UNIX, and Design Patterns.

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*

Sr. IT Recruiter

*Meridiansoft Inc.*

Gtalk: ravikrishna.deegit | Yahoo: ravikrishna106

Website: www.meridiansoft.com |

1. Immediate requirement for C++ Developer -- CA -- Need only locals

Hi,

This is Ravi Krishna from MeridianSoft Inc. Please find the
below requirement for your review. Appreciate if you could send us your
qualified consultant for review.

You can reach me on *614-340-3331* *Ext: 244* or

* *

*Need locals to CA. In-Person Interview is must*

* *

*Role: C++ Developer*

*Location: California*

*Duration: 12 Months*

* *

*JD:*

Need experience in Windows Server/C++/Java environment.

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*

Sr. IT Recruiter

*Meridiansoft Inc.*

Gtalk: ravikrishna.deegit | Yahoo: ravikrishna106

Website: www.meridiansoft.com |

2. Definition of 'thread-aware'

3. Best profile for closure""""""""""Windows Server Engineer""""""""" @ Sacramento CA for 1year project

4. Default Shares

5. """"""""""Oracle Portal Developer Position"""""""" @ Dallas TX for 6+ months

6. Lexmark Z43 and Win XP

7. Immediate requirement for C++ Developer -- CA -- Only locals

8. Java / J2EE Developer @Mechanicsburg, PA@3-6+ Months(Direct Client.)

10. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: "SAP R/3 Performance Position" - Cupertino, CA :: Immediate Interviews

11. Immediate requirement for OBIEE Developer -- Need local to CA

12. Immediate requirement for C++ Developer with Java -- Need only locals

13. Immediate requirement for .Net Developer -- CA -- Need locals only