WebBrowser control/web disappears after hiding/showing

WebBrowser control/web disappears after hiding/showing

Post by Lin Bo Re » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:46:37

   I hide the form on which a webbrowser control is using the following in
the form_resize event:

    this.ShowInTaskbar=false;
    this.Hide();

After when the form is restored to normal the Webbrowser(wbMain) is
invisible and when made visible the contains are not shown, just a white
page.
   this.Show();
   this.WindowState=FormWindowState.Normal;
   this.Top=miTop;        /saved values to restore
   this.Left=miLeft;
   this.Size=mdsSize;
   this.ShowInTaskbar=true;
   wbMain.Visible=true;

How do I refresh the page without reloading it(there is dynamically inserted
content)?
And is there a better way to minimize and restore from the Notify Icon Tray?
--

Thanks in Advance,
Byron

1. WebBrowser Ctrl Disappears, WinForm Ctrls in WebBrowser Ctrl

I have 2 questions:

1. When I hide a form using this.Hide(); then restore it using this.Show();
that contains a WebBrowser object, I discover that the contains are not
viewable, just a blank white space where my web page once was.  On
inspecting, the object's .Visible property it shows it's true.  I've tried
.Refresh(), .Show(); What am I missing.  Any way to refresh or repaint the
page?

2. Since I'll be using this Windows.Form application that hosts the
WebBrowser control, can I inside the WebBrowser control use Windows.Forms
Controls?  If so, How?

--

Thanks in Advance,
Byron

2. Sound through headphones? Networking 8-bits?

3. Form with WebBrowser after hide does not show

4. Web server or file location

5. MAC authentication on Aeronet 340

6. hide/show tabs from code behind ie web controls TabStrtip

7. IBM software support for warp

8. How to show dynamically created HTML code in WebBrowser control using C#?

9. Problem: Web controls no longer show, web controls toolbox disabled

10. Show/Hide controls after AutoPostBack

11. Show/hide columns in repeater control

12. show/hide controls