PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant

PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant

Post by Kumar Questinf » Sat, 31 Dec 2011 00:31:29

*Title                       : PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant*

*
*

*Location               : Columbus, OH*

*
*

*Duration              : 3+ Months*
**

*
*

*
*

   - *5+ yrs of exp in PS Functional *
   - *experience in Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials *
   - *experience in Experience leading large-scale PeopleSoft financials
   implementations for organizations with multiple locations *

--

dineshquestinfo $gtalk dineshkumarkmr76

Regards, | Questinfosoft | Direct:5127829840 |

www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest
Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any
forwarded attachments emanating either f rom within Quest Infosoft or
outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is
not an unsolicited mail.

1. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Newport NJ

Direct client Req:

PeopleSoft Finance Functional Consultant
Location : Newport NJ
Duration : 12+ Months

7-10 Yrs of exp in IT and 5 + Years of exp in PS Finance as PeopleSoft Functional consultant

        Handles functional aspects of PS finance GL and AP modules. Should have in-depth understanding of financial domain and also of Upgrade Methodology of PS .
        Good Hands on experience & sound knowledge as PeopleSoft Functional resource.
        Experience in Upgrading system from PS finance 8.8 to PS finance 9.1
        Strong Work experience in GL and AP
        Experience in Fit Gap Analysis and mapping requirements to functionality
        Experience in writing specifications for RICE items.
        Experience in Converting Requirements to Design
        Experience in min 2 or 3 Upgrade Projects in PeopleSoft Finance
        Full Implementation Cycle Experience
        Good communication skills.
        Functional Certifications preferred
        CPA / Finance background preferred

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

2. C128 Emulator ?

3. Need PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Wisconsin

4. Dark Empire

5. Need Peoplesoft Financial Functional Consultant, NYC

6. vs.net dropping code in InitializeComponent method

7. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant

8. Unable to connect to Internet

9. Senior PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Financial

10. NEED Sr. Peoplesoft Financial Techno-Functional @ FLORIDA / 100% SURE SHOT REQUIREMENT !!!

11. PeopleSoft Functional Financial -San Antonio, TX// Long Term

12. Urgent Requirement :- PEOPLESOFT FINANCIAL FUNCTIONAL MODULES