NEED Sr. Peoplesoft Financial Techno-Functional @ FLORIDA / 100% SURE SHOT REQUIREMENT !!!

Post by Recruiter Recruite » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 02:06:04

*Dear Business Partners,*
**
*Happy new year! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and a great start to 2012.
*
**
*We have a following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*
*
*
*
*

RESUME ****

*
*

*Position:   Sr. Peoplesoft Financial Techno-Functional*

*Location:  FLORIDA*

*Duration: Longterm*

* *

*Our client is seeking for a Senior Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Financials
for a longterm assignment in FL.*

* Must have the Contracts and Project costing modules and be strong in them.
*

*They are currently working on an upgrade to PS Financials 9.1 as well as
integrating legacy. Need strong PS Financials experience in ver. 9.1, with
an emphasis on AR & Billing modules.*

* *

*Strong functional resource with decent technical expertise Ideally 75-25%
*

*Excellent team/comm/analyst skills*

*Experience in complex Contracts/Project Costing projects*

*Business process engineering experience*

*Experience with advances business users / Training and documentation skills
*

*We can lined up your candidates with the Technical Team for the Interview
in 1-2 business days. Please let me know if you have any best match for the
below required skills. It's a 100% SURE SHOT REQUIREMENT !!!*
* *
*
Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:*
* *
*Full Name {First & Last Name}:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:*

*Thanks & Regards,*
* *
*Ken Thomas*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Caliber Consulting, Inc.*

*Website: www.caliberci.com*
*  *
* *
* *
*This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.*
* *

1. Urgent Requirement:Sr. Peoplesoft Financials Techno-Functional / INTERVIEWS ARE HAPPENING !!!!

Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have the following requirement open with our client. Please let me know
if you have any consultant matching with the below required skills.

ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS

*Position:   Sr. Peoplesoft Financials Techno-Functional / INTERVIEWS ARE
HAPPENING !!!!*
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: Longterm

Our Client is seeking for a Senior Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Financials
for a longterm assignment in FL.

Must have the Contracts/or/Grants and Project costing modules and be strong

Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:

Best Regards,
Mike Clark
Technical Recruiter
Caliber Consulting, Inc.

Desk #: 630 230 7725

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.

2. Link problem using templates

3. URGENT NEED Sr. Peoplesoft Financials Techno-Functional / INTERVIEWS ARE HAPPENING !!!!

4. VC++ Question

5. Senior PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Financial

6. Any known bugs with BDM32 interface to GDB?

7. Sr PeopleSoft Financials Techno-Functional Required in Lincolnshire, IL for a 6 months contract.

8. WTB A4000 PAR Studio16

9. Sr. Peoplesoft Financials Techno-Functional / INTERVIEWS ARE HAPPENING !!!!

10. Urgent Requirement:Peoplesoft HRMS Techno-Functional

11. Urgent Requirement:Peoplesoft Financials Techno-Functional / FL

12. URGENT NEED Peoplesoft HRMS Techno-Functional/// NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!