SAP FICO / ABAP / XI/PI very urgent requirements (INTERVIEW MONDAY SURE)

SAP FICO / ABAP / XI/PI very urgent requirements (INTERVIEW MONDAY SURE)

Post by James Mille » Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:59:29

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.
*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.*

*1.* Position:* Sr. SAP FICO Consultant*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November
*RATE: $50/hr*

Required:

*Client is looking for a Senior (7+ yrs) SAP FICO Designer Analyst with
Idocs and Configuration experience.*
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*2.* Position: *SAP FICO*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November
*RATE: $47/hr*

Required:

*Client is looking for a Mid-level (4+ yrs) SAP FICO Designer Analyst with
Idocs and Configuration experience.*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*
3.* Position: *SAP ABAP*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November
*RATE: $42/hr*

Required:

*Client is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer with 6+ Years of Experience.*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*4.* Position:* SAP Xl/Pl Developer*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November
*RATE: $55/hr*

Required:

*Client is looking for a SAP Xl/Pl Developer with 5+ Years of Experience.*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process*:
*
Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference: