Hourly / Daily update of remote Mysql Database / Tables from local Mysql Server

Hourly / Daily update of remote Mysql Database / Tables from local Mysql Server

Post by Sathesh Kuma » Wed, 20 May 2009 14:18:53

I have 2 C# Windows Applications with MYSQL DB running in my clients stand
alone PC.

Now I have designed a ASP.NET , C#  application with SHARED MYSQL server in
Remote

Now I need to update the Database Tables of SHARED MYSQL Server on Hourly /
Daily basis from Local Machine (MYSQL in Stand Alone PC)

i)   Can i be done through Application
ii)  Or through Database, script tool.
iii) If Application, then where can it be initiated, Windows Application
(or) Web Application, Concept...
Iv) If Database, what is the concept we use, Synchronization  , Replication
(or)  Ant Others.

Any tips, tricks are welcome...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Regards
S..Sathesh Kumar
Mobile: 9600896905

Hourly / Daily update of remote Mysql Database / Tables from local Mysql Server

Post by Viji » Wed, 20 May 2009 21:31:56

May be i took your wrong, so let me clear you want to get data in
period of interval from client to server.
Then yes you can do it from Windows application

Quote:> i) ? Can i be done through Application

Yes it can be done using sockets.

Quote:> ii) ?Or through Database, script tool.

Script tool again you going to run your script in scheduler or some
code that calls your script :( :( :( :( :(
Database yes all ready you have the DB

Quote:> iii) If Application, then where can it be initiated, Windows Application (or) Web Application, Concept...

Here you can make use of WEB service.

Thanks
Vijay
"Where Migration meets Innovation"
http://www.s7software.com

1. Need: MySQL Performance Tuning MySQL Performance Tuning & Optimization Expert

*Hi, *
*
*

*
*
*
*Need: *MySQL Performance Tuning **MySQL Performance Tuning & Optimization
Expert *

*Location: *Culver City, CA (southern CA near LAX) not required to be onsite
100%

*Open Rate *

*Start ASAP*

The correct candidate will be able to provide this service explaining and
implementing architecture and performance tuning
optimization. The consultant can provide expertise in the following areas:

        MySQL Internals

        Query Optimization

        Index Tuning

        Caching and Buffer Tuning

        Hot Spot and Bottleneck identification

        Storage Engine selection

*Scope of Work*

Performance Tuning and Optimization

*Deliverables*

Performance Tuning & Optimization work done on customers' systems, as well
as a report documenting the findings and recommendations.

Shailaja

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Phone:  734-591-3562 Extn.1+161

Fax: 734-418-2598

*www.aim-cc.com* <http://www.aim-cc.com/>

*Whats this?* <http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=pop/pop_more_webprofile>*
 **http://in.linkedin.com/in/shylajab* <http://in.linkedin.com/in/shylajab>*
*

* *

* *

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in

2. gcc a.out --> IEEE-695

3. Copying remote tables/views to a local database

4. VC bug in emacs 21.1.1

5. Copying tables from one db(MS SQL 2000) to another(MySQL) using DataSet.Merge

6. SCSI in Megafile??

7. Insert data only if Table is empty in MySQL

8. HP 990 slow after colour cartridge refilled

9. MySQL problem - trying to delete from multiple tables.

10. How to access mysql database from visual studio 2002

11. connect to mysql online database,

12. VB.Net to MySql DataBase Connection

13. Example for connecting from Asp to Mysql databases ???