NEED ---JAVA/FLEX developer @ Atlanta,GA

Post by BARAV » Thu, 01 Nov 2012 00:36:30

Dear Consultant
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *verinon *were wondering as to your current availability. We have an
open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

*Role #1:*

* *

*Job title:* Technical Lead / Lead Developer (Adobe Flex/Java/Web3.0[HTML5,
CSS3, JQuery, JS Libraries])

*Number of positions: 2***

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration:* Long term

* *

*Required skills:
*
*Technical:
*The role requires strong skills in the following areas:**

        *Adobe AIR 3.x, Flex 4.x, (At least 3+ years)*

        *Java/J2EE, (At least 5+ years)*

        Action Script 2.0 and 3.0 (At least 3+ years)

        MXML

        CSS

        SQL (Oracle / SQL Server)

        SOAP

        Experience with Adobe LCES / LCDS (LiveCycle Enterprise Services
/ LiveCycle Data Services)

        Experience with HTML (4 & 5), CSS, JQuery and JavaScript
libraries.

        Leadership skills.

        *Good *and written English.*

This role may be required to contribute towards both feature development
and/or Production Support needs within the group, as needed.

As part of the Production Support Team (PST): Participate in SCRUM-BAN
meetings, triage, analyze, coordinate, respond to and fix production issues
within established SLAs. Act as the Lead Developer on-site for the
off-shore/off-site team.

As part of a feature development team: Participates in all SCRUM meetings,
acts as the lead developer on-site for the designated SCRUM team,
contributes to code development and sets examples in the group by
consistent delivery, reviews and mentorship.

Resolves or escalates issues, communicates per the agreed communications
plan, ensures software meets agreed quality criteria, acts as liaison to
other technical resources within T-Mobile.

Adobe Flex / AIR certification a huge plus.

Previous experience with HTML5/CSS3 implementation a huge plus.

Java Certification is a plus.

*Other skills - good to haves/pluses:*

        Adobe Flex 4 / AIR 3 certifications

        Java / J2EE certifications

        Experience with Parsley Flex/Flash framework

        Experience with HTML5, JQuery and CSS3 highly desired

        Experience with Adobe LCES / LCDS is highly desired but extensive
experience with BlazeDS will also be considered.

        Experience with JavaScript libraries such as BackBone.JS,
Node.JS, Ember.JS

        Experience with JSON, Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)

        Telecom experience

        Experience leading offshore development SCRUM teams

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy*

* *

*VERINON Technology Solutions Ltd. | 3395 N Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington
Heights IL 60004*

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175**

An ISO 9000 | SEI CMM Level 3 Certified | INC 500 Company

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message