Required::: Oracle DBA || Tallahassee, FL || 6-9 Months...

Required::: Oracle DBA || Tallahassee, FL || 6-9 Months...

Post by Ali Ahme » Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:49:44

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Ali Ahmed from Exatech Inc.We have an immediate need for below
mention requirement, if you feel that you are a perfect match to this
requirement, please forward your most updated resume along with the best
time and number to carry out further discussions.

Looking forward to hear from you..

*Job Title:          Oracle DBA *

*Location:          Tallahassee, FL *

*Duration:          6-9 months*

*Rate:                $/hr on C2C All Incl*

*
*

*Job Description:*

        Need an Oracle DBA to handle the daily tasks of moving data,
running SQL scripts, etc to allow the staff to handle their assigned tasks.

     Approximately 5 years as an Oracle DBA.

        Typical experience with backups, restores, RMAN, Query Tuning,
Corn Shell are needed.

     Need someone right away.

*
*

*Regards*

*Ali Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*

*4758 Forest Ridge Dr*

*Mason OH 45040*

*Phone: 513-433-5531*

*Web: www.exatechinc.com*

Post by Ali Ahme » Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:49:47

[...]

1. Immediate Required::: Java OR .NET Developer || Tallahassee, FL || 8 Months...

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Ali Ahmed from Exatech Inc.We have an immediate need for below
mention requirement, if you feel that you are a perfect match to this
requirement, please forward your most updated resume along with the best
time and number to carry out further discussions.

Looking forward to hear from you..

*Role:                Java /** **.Net Developer*

*Location:          Tallahassee, FL*

*Duration:          8 Months*

*Rate:                $/hr on C2C All Inc*

*
*

*Job description:*

        We need a candidate with Object Oriented and Web Based experience
with either .Net or Java, who is willing to learn and work in Cache.

        Must have excellent communication skills.

*Regards*

*Ali Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*

*4758 Forest Ridge Dr*

*Mason OH 45040*

*Phone: 513-433-5531*

*Web: www.exatechinc.com*

2. Switch 1900C Console port returning AT strings

3. Required::: .NET / Sharepoint Developer || Tallahassee, FL || 9 Months...

4. US-CA-Lotus Notes Administrator

5. Required::: Mobile Apps Developer || Tallahassee, FL || 6 Months+...

6. DCTV - $179

7. STILL HOT- Immediate Required::: Java OR .NET Developer || Tallahassee, FL || 8 Months...

8. FS: Used ALTEK Digitizers

9. Need LOCAL ~~ Oracle DBA & Applications DBA // Miami, FL // 6+ Months

10. Need Sr. Oracle Apps DBA/FL/6+month

11. Sr. Oracle Apps DBA/FL/6+months

12. Lead Oracle Application DBA // Oldsmar, FL // 12 Months

13. Project Manager w/Health Care -Tallahassee, FL-6+months