Change Background color of Checkbox Webcontrol?

Change Background color of Checkbox Webcontrol?

Post by Joh » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:25:41

Anyone know of a way to change the background color of the actual box
with the checkmark in it? Not just the text background color, or
border, but the actual white box where the checkmark is placed?
Thanks,
John

1. Change background color on button after pressed

I am using VS 2003 Final Beta with the Pocket PC 2002 emulator (no device
yet).  I am trying to change the background color of a button that the user
has tapped.  For example, I have a Right and Left button and I would like to
change the background color of the button the user chose.  On the click
event for the button, I set the background color.  When I run the code, I
can step through with no errors.  However, the background color of the
button has not changed.

Now I am guessing that the background property is not supported in the
compact framework.  Any suggestions on how I can accomplish my goal of
changing the background color of a button once it is clicked.

Thanks in advance,
Kathy Ryan

2. newbie re: DOS on 95LX

3. How do I include images and change background colors?

4. Good Viterbi Book/Description needed.

5. Tabcontrol: Changing "background" color behind and adjacent to Tabs?

6. Corrupted Security Database

7. Change Background color of DateTimePicker - How?

8. Crash: CWSDSTUB vs PMODSTUB

9. How do I change the background color of tabs on a tab control?

10. Could not change TabControl background color

11. how to change windows background color at run time

12. how change background color

13. Change the background color of a toolbar