Clicked row instead of Selected row of DataGrid on DoubleClick event

Clicked row instead of Selected row of DataGrid on DoubleClick event

Post by wccha » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:29:36

On DoubleClick event sub of datagrid object, I can get selected row.
However, it wasn't same as clicked row since selected row does not change if
I click somewhere out of the row area.  Could someone tell me how to get
exactly the row the user clicked on so that I can pop message to request
user to click proper item when user clicked elsewhere.

Thanks
Brgds