TreeView: deleting node

Post by Jacob Grass [MVP » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 01:18:37

> Thanks a lot,

> That is what I need, an event that is triggered before the node is Removed
> from the nodes collection.

You might check out the latest issue of Visual Studio Magazine.  Francesco
Balena has an article on creating customized collections and he mentions
(and provides examples for) adding events for removal and addition to them.

--
Jacob Grass
Microsoft .NET MVP

1. TreeView - retrieving node index by node name.

Hello

Is it possible to retrieve node index of TreeView knowing the name (text
value) of the node.
I need this operation during creating new nodes basis on data from
relational database. When i get next values from database (parent and child)
i have to check is it parent value was inserted as treenode earlier or not.

Thanks,
Zbyszek

2. Conner CFA540S on 8bit?

3. TreeView: Get the nearest 2 nodes, and check if exaclty on node

4. HP 5470 and moire problem?

5. Setting a node as current node in the Treeview Control

6. Function parameter types & Type libraries

7. form.Treeview does current node have any child nodes?

8. TreeView.OnAfterLabelEdit + rebuilding the tree = TreeView.OnAfterLabelEdit calls for each node

9. adding XML Node list node to XML node in quick way

10. Deleting a node

11. deleting just the xml from a node leaving it's innerText

12. C# & XML: How do I delete specific child nodes?