HOT Req: LEAD ETL QA Tester / Somerset County, NJ / 6 Months +

HOT Req: LEAD ETL QA Tester / Somerset County, NJ / 6 Months +

Post by Dev Chauha » Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:54:00

Hello,

I have an urgent position with client in Somerset County, NJ. Please let me
know your interest for the same.

*LEAD ETL QA Tester*

*Location: Somerset County, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

Technical Skills:

        Expert working knowledge of Quality Center (test script
documentation, requirements & test script uploads, test script execution,
defect logging, reports)

        Good knowledge of administering Quality Center (roles set up,
report builds)

        Expert knowledge of testing script writing for ETL jobs
(Datastage a nice to have)

        Expert knowledge of testing script writing for SQL jobs (PL SQL a
nice to have)

        Expert knowledge of testing script writing for Reporting
applications (Cognos a nice to have)

Other skills/responsibilities:

        Ability to manage a team of test script writers and testers, on
and offshore

        Ability to manage resources of varying skill level (i.e. ability
to coach resources in how to use QC)

        Ability to manage conflicts between team members

        Must be highly self motivated

        Must be highly coordinated

        Must be highly detailed oriented

        Must be excellent in following up and following through questions
and issues

        Must have excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards

*Dev Chauhan*

*DTSC Inc.*

*3900 Westerre Parkway*

*Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233*

Phone : 804-859-7014, | Fax : 804-237-0486 | Email :*

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

1. HOT Req: ETL QA Tester / Somerset County, NJ / 6 Months +

Hello,

I have an urgent position with client in Somerset County, NJ. Please let me
know your interest for the same.

*Job Title: QA Tester*

[...]

2. Small thing about matrices

3. Need Lead QA Tester / Sr. Datawarehouse Lead Tester

4. Dynamics/Physics Simulation

5. Very Very Hot requirement for QA Tester with Mainframe exp---NJ

6. email functionality problem

7. HOT REQ QA LEAD with experience in Financial 7+ years needed

8. Evaluating memory usage of ORBS?

9. Interviews: Very Hot requirement for QA Test Lead--NJ

10. NEED ETL Lead in NJ/NJ exp level 9years

11. QA Tester / IDC Tester / FLORIDA / 6-12 Months

12. Direct Client Req's (Urgent Required Java Developer,Somerset, NJ)

13. Immediate rek-- SAP CRM Lead- need locals to Rosemont IL or Somerset NJ