[no subject]

Post by Ali Ahme » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 04:15:20

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Ali Ahmed from Exatech Inc.We have an immediate need for below
mention requirement, if you feel that you are a perfect match to this
requirement, please forward your most updated resume along with the best
time and number to carry out further discussions.

Looking forward to hear from you..

*
*

*Role:                SAP Tester*

*Location:          Southeast, Kansas (can be done remotely)*

*Duration:          2-4 weeks*

*Rate:                Open*

*
*

*Job Description:*

We need to find someone who can set up Apache JMeter? scripts to test our
clients SAP NetWeaver portal.

*
*

*Regards*

*Ali Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*

*4758 Forest Ridge Dr*

*Mason OH 45040*

*Phone: 513-433-5531*

*Web: www.exatechinc.com*

1. [no subject]

I have my asp.net application.
when i open one browser and i run my application it work good without error,
but when i open another broser with my same application she give me this
error
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.

2. Old mags never die

3. ssh over multiple hops

4. PPC in A3000