can anyone please educate me how to solve this error?

can anyone please educate me how to solve this error?

Post by jame » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:43:20

execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where
it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object
reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 57:                private void InitializeComponent()
Line 58:                {
Line 59:                        this.btnSave.Click += new
System.EventHandler(this.btnSave_Click);
Line 60:                        this.Load += new
System.EventHandler(this.Page_Load);
Line 61:

Post by jame » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:43:06

execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where
it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object
reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 57:                private void InitializeComponent()
Line 58:                {
Line 59:                        this.btnSave.Click += new
System.EventHandler(this.btnSave_Click);
Line 60:                        this.Load += new
System.EventHandler(this.Page_Load);
Line 61:

can anyone please educate me how to solve this error?

Post by CT » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 23:01:30

I would assume it's because the btnSave component hasn't been initialized
yet. Could this be your problem?

--
Carsten Thomsen
Snr .NET Systems Architect

Quote:> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

> execution of the current web request. Please review the
> stack trace for more information about the error and where
> it originated in the code.

> Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object
> reference not set to an instance of an object.

> Source Error:

> Line 57: private void InitializeComponent()
> Line 58: {
> Line 59: this.btnSave.Click += new
> System.EventHandler(this.btnSave_Click);
> Line 60: this.Load += new
> System.EventHandler(this.Page_Load);
> Line 61:

1. Please Solve This Error For Me

This is a source code :
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

double power(double x, int n);

int main (void)
{       int index = 3;
        double x = 3.0;
        double y = 0.0;

        y = power(5.0, 3);
        cout << endl
                 << "5.0 cubed = " << y;

        cout << endl
                 << "3.0 cubed = "
                 << power(3.0, index);

        x = power(x, power(2.0, 2.0));
        cout << endl
                 << "x = " << x;

        cout << endl;
        return 0;

double power(double x, int n)
{       double result = 1.0;
        for(int i = 1; i <= n; i++)
                result *= x;
        return result;
and this is  error :
--------------------Configuration: Function1 - Win32
Debug--------------------
Compiling...
func.cpp
Linking...
LIBCD.lib(wincrt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

Debug/Function1.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Function1.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

2. Need AdPro - Help!

3. Fwd: Please solve this error

4. My Telocity Modem came in the mail!

5. Can anyone suggest a better way to solve this

6. FS: SGI (Sony) DDS4 20/40GB DAT on Octane sled

7. Anyone solved the "Object containing the breakpoint not load" issue?

8. sendmail losing Cw entries ??

9. Has anyone solved the problem of the unstoppable IISAdmin service?

10. How do I intercept canned data validation messages

11. please solve my problem

12. please solve this issue

13. Mapped devel drive problem - Re-solve this please!?