Immediate Need :: MS-BI/SQL Database/Reporting Developer

Immediate Need :: MS-BI/SQL Database/Reporting Developer

Post by USA Recruitin » Fri, 05 Aug 2011 03:46:01

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirements with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

* *

*MS-BI/SQL Database/Reporting Developer*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Start: ASAP*

* *

*Key job responsibilities:*

        Mining large volume data from raw instrumentation logs to
preprocessed information from existing data mining systems to create
meaningful insights driven by metrics requirements for the team

        Designing database systems to aggregate data from various sources
into meaningful metrics with ability to track trends over time

        Developing trustworthy automated reports to easily consume the
metrics

        Regularly monitor trends on key metrics core to the business and
do root cause analysis working with partners when there are negative trends
and drive corrective actions

        Administrator data mining systems

*Qualifications:*

       Strong analytic skills and experience working with large volumes of
data

       *Solid database design and development skills with 3+ years of
experience with proficiency in T-SQL, SSRS, and C#. *

       *Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Perl is a
plus. *

       Passion and aptitude to strive for quality

       Excellent written and verbal communication skills

       Great project management and cross group collaboration skills

Thanks and Regards,

____________________

*Chandan Kumar***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7C/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

1. Urgent Need :: MS-BI/SQL Database/Reporting Developer - Seattle, WA - Need Local only

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirements with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

* *

*Job Title: *MS*-BI/SQL Database/Reporting Developer*

*Location: *Seattle, WA (Only local needed)

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Start: ASAP*

* *

[...]

2. Mapping an IT Academy course to MCAD

3. Urgent Requirement :: MS-BI/SQL Database/Reporting Developer

4. Recognizing windows

5. Need Lead SQL BI Developer/Lead SQL Developer/Lead SQL Server Developer/Hawaii/12months

6. SN Vol 35 #2 3054 Sun's Open Gateways Program

7. Immediate start -- Oracle PL/SQL Developer and Business Objects Reports Developer -- Need Clinical experience

8. Need SQL-BI Developer - Immediate Interview - Apply ASAP

9. Need: Immediate requirement for SAP BI Developer and ETL/Datastage Developer

10. Urgent Requirement :: Database Developer (MS Sql Server) - Need Local only who can come for F2F

11. Immediate need for Senior SQL Database Developer ( Submittals today)

12. Immediate need for Senior SQL Database Developer @ OH (F2F required after Telephonic round)