Unicode textbox, MS Global IME, Richedit20W

Unicode textbox, MS Global IME, Richedit20W

Post by Emil Kvarnhamma » Sat, 07 Apr 2001 02:12:00

Two questions:

- Is there any textbox controls that I can use in Visual Basic 6.0, that can
display unicode, and also
handle input from MS Global IME?

- if there's not, then how can I create a control that does the job. Any
ideas? I've tried to use the
undocumented class Richedit20W, to create an ActiveX control in Visual C++
but I didn't get it working.

Thanks for any input...

best regards
/Emil

1. Unicode problem with CP1250 in MS Jet 4.0 database Paradox 5.0

Hello
I try to read data from Paradox 5.0 using MS OleDb Jet 4.0 in Visual
Studio 2008. It works - but
signs in code page 1250 (or groups of signs) are changed into strange
unicode - unfortunately, some of them into one sign. May be someone
know what's wrong?

Thx for help

2. bumprev Y2K

3. Unicode and non-unicode string parameters.

4. Programmers Reference to Sys 6.0

5. unicode vs. non-unicode

6. Info on Atari ST emulators?

7. RichTextBox problem with IME.

8. Windows XP Pro ICS Uninstall

9. Please help - how do I create a truly international application with Windows forms - alternate IMEs

10. Indic IME in Windows Forms

11. how to control the font of IME window

12. IME text in Visual Studio editor

13. Binding MS SQL Data Value to textbox