context sensitive help?

Post by Wade Dorrel » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:08:13

How can I provide "mouseover" help for properties and methods I define? I
have tried using the System.ComponenentModel.Description attribute, but that
text is not showing up anywhere I want it to. I'd like the description to
show up in the Object Browser, in type libraries created using tlbexp, etc.
(And ideally I'd like to add help context and help file information too.) I
know this has got to be easy, but I can't find documentation on it anywhere.

Thanks,

Wade

1. context sensitive help

Hi,

I have a problem using context sensitive help from my .Net
application.
eVB gave us the HelpClick event for each form and using
this you could use
the CreateProcess api call to call peghelp with your file,
unfortunatly .NET
CF does not expose a HelpClick event.
Does anybody know something different I could use?

thanks, Michael

2. VMS Virus

3. Accessing context sensitive help files from CF

4. Parent / child process communication with pipes

5. Integrating Context Sensitive help.

6. circularity

7. Context sensitive help in VB .NET

8. Crashes After 56K Modem Installed

9. F1 key not giving context sensitive help from MSDN

10. Context-Sensitive Help in Custom Wizard

11. F1 key not giving context sensitive help from MSDN

12. Visual Studio Context Sensitive Help (F1) not linking to MSDN

13. Context-sensitive Help for Menu Items