Urgent rekk... for SAP FICO Lead Consultants for TX for 6-12 Months..!

Urgent rekk... for SAP FICO Lead Consultants for TX for 6-12 Months..!

Post by James Mille » Wed, 20 Jun 2012 02:15:00

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.*

Job Title: *SAP FICO Analyst*
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months
*RATE: $40/hr*

Required:

   1. *SAP FICO Analysts with configuration experience and IDOCS.*
   2. *Sabrix SME SAP not required.*
   3. *SAP ABAP developer with underlying FICO experience.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Job Title: *SAP FICO Lead Analyst*
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months
*RATE: $55/hr*

Required

*Looking for Sr. SAP FICO Lead Analyst with 8-10 of Experience.*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process*:

*Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID:

Cell #:

Landline # ( If any):

Availability:

Visa Status:

Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp)

Employer name:

Company name:

Contact #:

Email ID:*

  * Have a great day ahead..! *

Best Regards,

James Miller
Technical Recruiter
CALIBER Consulting, Inc.

1. SAP Payroll / TX / 6-12 Months (TOMORROW INTERVIEW)

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.*

Position: *SAP Payroll*
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months
*RATE: OPEN*

Minimum Requirements:

   - *Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems or related field.*
   - *Minimum 8 to 10 years of functional experience with HR, Payroll, Time
   & Labor Systems.*
   - *Minimum 3 years of experience with SAP Payroll.*
   - *International payroll experience.*
   - *Project leadership experience required.*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process*:

*Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID:

Cell #:

Landline # ( If any):

Availability:

Visa Status:

Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp)

Employer name:

Company name:

Contact #:

Email ID:*

  * Have a great day ahead..! *

Best Regards,

James Miller
Technical Recruiter
CALIBER Consulting, Inc.

2. reducing size of displayed matrix

3. Required::: Sr. Functional Lead Oracle Financials consultant || Boston, MA || 6-12+Months...

4. Wirless email w/Jornada, Minstrel, and Exchange 5.5

5. Urgent Need SAP ABAP Developers / TEXAS / 6-12 Months / INTERVIEW SOON

6. Notes Service Level Agreement

7. Urgent Need An Informatica Architect or Lead for 6-12 Months in Buffalo NY

8. Conner Hardrive

9. NEED Lead / Java Developer (Minimum 6-12 months of Lead experience required) IN

10. PeopleSoft Finance Developer: Dallas, TX (downtown): for 6-12 month contract.

11. Need an Informatica ETL (Hadoop)---Austin TX --- 6-12 Months

12. Urgent rekks for TX (SAP FICO Analyst ; Lead Oracle PL/SQL Developer & DataStage Developer)

13. Livelink Analyst/Architect / Houston, TX / 6-12 Months