Unix Admin. // NC // 6 Months

Post by James Mille » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 00:32:18

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.*

*
Position: Unix Admin. w/ Linux Exp.*
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6+ Months
*RATE: $47/hr*

Required Skills:

   1. *The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years recent experience
   in supporting Unix or Linux Systems in production environments.*
   2. *Candidates must have impeccable written and verbal communication
   skills and have a minimum of 4 years experience with direct customer support
   .*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process**:

Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID:

Cell #:

Landline # ( If any):

Availability:

Visa Status:

Rate:

**Employer Details**: (only for corp-corp)

Employer name:

Company name:

Contact #:

Email ID:

   Have a great day ahead..!

*Best Regards,

James Miller
Technical Recruiter
CALIBER Consulting, Inc.

1. Direct Client Hot Requirement:Unix/Linux/Solaris Admin,Charlotte, NC,6 Months.

*Hello           *

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.***

*Title : Unix/Linux/Solaris Admin*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration:6 Months*

* *

*Minimum of seven(7) years of Solaris UNIX server administration.*

* *

*Preferred:*

* - Minimum of five (5)years of SUN Cluster administration in an Oracle
Database environment*

* - Minimum of five (5) years of Linux server administration*

* - Certified - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5/6*

* - Knowledge of certificate management, LDAP and proxy services*

* - VMware experience*

* - Banner experience*

* *

Thanks & Regards

Dhanaji Sakhre

P: 609-945-5350

F: 609-537-0070

2. Urgent problem with w98 + outlook2000 connectet to SBS2000 server

3. SBS4.5 migrating to SBS2K & Terminal Server Licensing

4. Fwd: 3 Hot requirements for Unix-Aix Admin and Linux Admin and Unix Admin

5. USB remote device disconnection??

6. Sure shot position for Linux Admin OR Unix Admin OR Storage Admin @ $46/Hr

7. Hot and Closable position for Linux Admin OR Unix Admin OR Storage Admin

8. Direct Client Hot Requirement:Unix/Linux Systems Administrator,Raleigh NC, 6 Months.

9. Need Unix Admin/CA/12+months

10. UNIX Admin with Perl Scripting -Pittsburgh, PA// 6+months

11. Immediate Need and Share Point Admin at Raleigh NC for 3 Months