DataBinding ComboBox + ListBox.

Post by Boba » Tue, 27 May 2003 20:04:49

Hi,

  I found the DataBindings is really good issue, I would
like to use it in my project. The situation is that I have
a combox and listbox. (Like master-detail=) each item in
the Combo has some items in the ListBox. I want that the
each time the user choose the item in the combo - the
correct items will show automatically in the ListBox.

I read about DataView, and using the RowFilter - but this
obligate me to use the event ChangeItem in the combobox,
(In other words - I lost all the power of the DataBindings)

So, is there another or better way to build master-details
DataBindings?

Thanks, Boba.

1. DataBindings ComboBox and ListBox

Hi,

  I found the DataBindings is powerful tool. I would
like to use it in my project. The situation is that I have
a combox and listbox. (Like master-detail=) each item in
the Combo has some items in the ListBox. I want that each
time the user choose the item in the combo - the
correct items will show automatically in the ListBox.

I read about DataView by using the RowFilter - but this
obligate me to use the event ChangeItem in the combobox,
(In other words - I lost all the power of the DataBindings)

So, is there another or better way to build master-details
DataBindings?

Thanks, Boba.

2. Bridging Ethernet to Ethernet via WAN

3. Databinding of listbox with different tables

4. Windows 99 When?

5. Databound multi-select listbox behavior

6. MSN Explorer caught in a setup loop

7. VB.NET samples for subclassing treeview, listbox, combobox

8. Best Downloads!!!

9. bind data in combobox and show selected in listbox

10. Databinding Multiselect Listbox

11. listbox databinding techniques

12. Navigating a dataset with a databound listbox

13. remove last item from databound listbox