PHP/LAMP Developer w/ Mysql { Sr Level/Mid Level & Architect } / DC / 6-9 Months

PHP/LAMP Developer w/ Mysql { Sr Level/Mid Level & Architect } / DC / 6-9 Months

Post by James Mille » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 02:50:24

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.
*

*Position: PHP/LAMP Developer w/ Mysql { Sr Level/Mid Level & Architect }*
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6-9 Months

Required Skills:

   - *PHP5 - Candidate should be a top-notch PHP5 developer, familiar with
   the latest features in PHP 5.2.X and 5.3.X.*
   - *MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like 'trigger'
   and 'view' should be part of your vocabulary.*
   - *XHTML/CSS/Javascript/AJAX - Expert level Javascript/XHTML/CSS
   development will be necessary - jQuery experience preferred.*
   - *Object Oriented Development / CS Background - Ideal candidates should
   understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything
   they do.*
   - *Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without
   a lot of direction.*
   - *Web Services - Experience building modern web services.*
   - *Social App Development - Experience in building social sites or
   apps(Facebook, etc.).*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process**:

Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID:

Cell #:

Landline # ( If any):

Availability:

Visa Status:

Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp)

Employer name:

Company name:

Contact #:

Email ID:

   Have a great day ahead..!

*Best Regards,

James Miller
Technical Recruiter
CALIBER Consulting, Inc.

1. Two positions: Mid level Developer & Sr. Developer

Location: *LA *

Duration: *6 Months+*

*Project Information: *

                LA county - welfare project.

                Existing application is mainframe & powerbuilder.

                They are migrating to web based technologies.

                Want to move additional functionality to web.

*Roles/Responsibilities:*

                Developers will be coding, mostly heads down. Some design
work from requirements docs.

                Sr Developer will be doing architecture, design, lead,
coding

*Technologies & Tools:  *

---------------------

                *Developer:*

                Java 1.6

                Spring

                Eclipse

                Wicket

                Junit

                HTML 4

                CSS

                Javascript

                Tomcat

                Maven

                LDAP+

                Perl+

                *Sr Devloper:*

                Architecture

                Lead experience

                also hands

                UML+

                Design Patterns+

*Development Methodology:*

------------------------

                Some design documenation. javadoc.

                Also project based

*Team Dynamics:*

--------------

                1 developer on team. trying to

                Personality: motivated. enjoys a challenge.

Thanks N' Regards,

*Vikram M*

*Revosys IT Inc.*

*108-31, 47th Avenue, Corona, NY 11363*

Ph: 347 468 7163 | Fax: 347 649 2053

2. VMS equivalent of getenv/setenv

3. Urgent Mid level & Sr. java developer required

4. FS: Epson GT-8500 Scanner

5. Looking for Mid Level Java Developer with 2-3 years experience - Irving, TX - 12 Months +

6. Incorrect Account Value

7. Need Mid level Java Developer/Columbus,OH/3+months/need to go for F2F

8. Business LD Spending

9. Required Entry Level to Senior Advanced Level Cognos Developer/Architect (Multiple) ,Thousand Oaks ,CA

10. .Net Sharepoint Developer - 2 Roles - Mid Level & Senior - FS - Boston, MA Area - Excellent Package