HTML HELP won't convert Image files for .HLP file

HTML HELP won't convert Image files for .HLP file

Post by Ryan » Sat, 18 Aug 2001 06:11:33

The HTML HELP newsgroup seems to no longer exist, so I
will post here.

I have a .hlp file created with the original Help Workshop
(using RTF files) that will display both bitmaps
and .gif's in the compiled file ( it's not supposed to be
able to show .gif's) However, when I convert this to
a .chm file using the HTML Help Workshop, it will convert
to a HTML help project ( with the help of Q255123) but
will not convert or display the images ( whether the image
are bitmaps or .gif's). It doesn't relay them to the html
files or the compile .chm

Help!,
Ryan

1. How do you make an F'ing .hlp file?

Can someone please point me to "How to make help files for your windows
applications using the built-in f'ing help file maker tool thingy for
Dummies?"

I swear, the MFC's were easier to comprehend than making a damn .hlp
file.

Please, can someone please go over the basic steps of using the help
tool that comes with Visual Studio.

Thanks.

2. WR_W016.6DK processing crash?

3. how to convert html files to help

4. Firewall and FTP probs

5. jpg to pdf or direct to pdf scan

6. please help 'comctl1.hlp'

7. What's wrong with my code!

8. Please Help 'comctl1.hlp'

9. Error building CAB file - Resource transformation for file 'Form1.resx' failed.

10. RC1 error: Resource transformation for file 'file.resx' failed?

11. Error 1926.Could not set file security for file '80070538' ...

12. Error 1926.Could not set file security for file '80070538'.