*Position:* Sr. SOA Software Developer
*Location:* Wilmington, DE
*Duration*: 6-12 months go upto 2 years
*Duties and Responsibilities*
The *Sr. SOA Developer *will work closely with business analysts and
architects, database administrators, and other software engineers
The primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Design, implement and document SOA Service Solutions (Web
- Take technical ownership of tasks from concept to delivery.
- Define and refine opportunities within Discovery requiring the
development of information systems
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent is strongly
preferred; will consider BA/BS in life science discipline, chemistry, or
equivalent if software development skills are extremely strong.
- Minimum of 8 years professional software development experience.
- Must be proficient in Java and J2EE technologies including EJB,
JSP and servlets.
- Strong practical experience with Oracle SOA technologies (Oracle
WebLogic, ESB (Some kind of Service Bus exp.)) and Web Service development
- Full knowledge and practical experience in SOA Service design and
- Must be proficient with WebLogic 10.x, Oracle Eclipse/JDeveloper,
Oracle Database, WSDL/XSD, Messaging.
- Experience with Spring, JDBC, Maven, XML, XSLT, XQuery and PL/SQL
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A results-driven self-starter focused on delivering quality and
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and
verbal. Proven influencing abilities.
- Ability to interact/socialize and communicate with/to a diverse
scientific user community.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment;
familiarity with code sharing and source control tools.
Thanks & Regards,
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.499 6042 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599