Send XML to an HTTP server and get the server XML response back

Send XML to an HTTP server and get the server XML response back

Post by Brian Staf » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 03:36:40

XMLHTTP

This should get you going:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmls...
mobjxmlhttprequest.asp

Depending whether you want to initiate this from a client or a server depends
on which specific component you should use.

Brian

1. sending xml back to a server

I need to send a xml document back to a server but Im nor
sure how to do it with .NET.

CLIENT performs:
URL - http://www.myserver.com/index.aspx?var1=123&var2=345

SERVER performs:
at index.aspx get var1 and var2. do process and create a
xml doc.

How do i now send the xml doc back? I dont want to write
to a browser. I want to return the xml doc so the user can
process it on their end.

Thanks.

2. Encrypting .DBF files

3. Http Request - send xml from Server to Client

4. ndb and tokenize

5. sending xml layout to sql server using vb.net and dbgrid

6. :-> "Borland Visua

7. Filtering and Sorting XML in XSL style sheet using XML Server Side Component

8. ppp

9. Rendering XML using a XML Style Sheet on the Server

10. SQL Server 2K, XML/XSL for Explicit problem with passing XML paramters values

11. XML and SQL Server View - FOR XML EXPLICIT

12. Rendering XML using a XML Style Sheet on the Server