MFC MDI application and .Net MDI child windows - Can it be done?

MFC MDI application and .Net MDI child windows - Can it be done?

Post by Jerry Anderso » Fri, 24 May 2002 08:14:11

All,

I have an existing MFC MDI application that hosts ActiveX
Documents. It is not possible to change the MFC
application at this time. I would like to be able
host .Net MDI windows within the MFC MDI application. My
question is - can it be done?

Thanks
Jerry

1. How to know another MDI Child form is on top of the current MDI Child form?

At first, it seems to me that it is a no brainer. I used
GotFocus/LostFocus for that. I found that it didn't work.
When I put an MDI Child on top, LostFocus didn't get
called. But, when the top MDI Child is gone, GotFocus gets
called! I also tried Deactivated. It didn't work, either.

Does anyone know how to detect the current form is pushed
back by another form? Thank you for your help.

2. Stripping backslashes

3. Show a mdi child from another mdi child???

4. PrtScrn for DOS Window unreadable

5. Maximized MDI child resizing on new MDI child

6. Nesting + Indenting multiple paragraphs

7. Using thread to load mdi chlid --> mdi child would't show

8. 802.1x and PEAP support

9. How to refer to the MDI parent form from a MDI child form?

10. Can an MDI Child update an MDI Parent?

11. MDI and MDI Child Communication

12. How to register the MDI Child Forms to the Menu Items of MDI Parent Form?

13. MDI parent also as an MDI Child