Urgent - Mainframes Systems Programmer - 6 months contract

Urgent - Mainframes Systems Programmer - 6 months contract

Post by OCTAPACE - Rufu » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:20:58

       Please send resumes ONLY to:

Hi Partner
Greetings from Rufus of Octapace

*PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION AND SUBMIT ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SUITABLE
CANDIDATE*.

(Please help me from wasting my time by reviewing INFERIOR resumes)

We have the following requirement with a *Preferred Vendor*.

Please send the best fit candidates.

*IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS*

*Here are the details:*

Position: *Senior Mainframes Systems Programmer*

Location: *Fargo, ND*

Duration: *6 months contract*

*Technical Skills: Mainframes, TMON, NDM, Direct Connect, SQL, DB2*

**

Client is looking for a Senior Mainframes Systems Programmer with good
experience on TMON, NDM, Direct Connect, SQL and DB2.

**

*Preferred Skills are: *

RACF user provision experience

RACF security experience

Some Database administration experience

**

**

**

Thanks
Rufus Christopher
*Octapace Consulting LLC*

1. IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW - Mainframes Systems Programmer - 6 months contract

[...]

2. OUT OF MEMORY

3. NEED - Mainframes Systems Programmer - 6 months contract

4. Confused and unable to connect to intranet!

5. HOT REK.!Need a Mainframe Systems Analyst .//Chicago, IL.//3 Months Contract.....!

6. FAQ: Typing Injuries (3/5): Keyboard Alternatives [monthly posting]

7. Urgent need a MainFrame Developer.//Irving, TX.// 8 Months Contract.....

8. Urgent Requirement for Java developer with mainframe exp in Minneapolis for a 6+month contract.

9. Urgent need a Systems Engineer.//Chicago, IL// 3-6 Months Contract...

10. Urgent need a Systems Admin.//Milwaukee, WI.// 3-6 Months Contract

11. NEED Mainframe System Programmer in NY exp level 8

12. Very Urgent Need Mainframe Cobol programmer with understanding of IDMS / ADSO !!!!