Required::: SAP Tester || Southeast, Kansas || 2-4weeks...

Required::: SAP Tester || Southeast, Kansas || 2-4weeks...

Post by Ali Ahme » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 00:54:14

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Ali Ahmed from Exatech Inc.We have an immediate need for below
mention requirement, if you feel that you are a perfect match to this
requirement, please forward your most updated resume along with the best
time and number to carry out further discussions.

Looking forward to hear from you..

*Role:                SAP Tester*

*Location:          Southeast, Kansas (can be done remotely)*

*Duration:          2-4 weeks*

*Rate:                Open*

* *

*Job Description:*

We need to find someone who can set up Apache JMeter? scripts to test our
clients SAP NetWeaver portal.

*Regards*

*Ali Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*

*4758 Forest Ridge Dr*

*Mason OH 45040*

*Phone: 513-433-5531*

*Web: www.exatechinc.com*

Post by Ali Ahme » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 23:52:51

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Ali Ahmed from Exatech Inc.We have an immediate need for below
mention requirement, if you feel that you are a perfect match to this
requirement, please forward your most updated resume along with the best
time and number to carry out further discussions.

Looking forward to hear from you..

*Role:                SAP Tester*

*Location:          Southeast, Kansas (can be done remotely)*

*Duration:          2-4 weeks*

*Rate:                Open*

* *

*Job Description:*

We need to find someone who can set up Apache JMeter? scripts to test our
clients SAP NetWeaver portal.

*
*

*Regards*

*Ali Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*

*4758 Forest Ridge Dr*

*Mason OH 45040*

*Phone: 513-433-5531*

*Web: www.exatechinc.com*

Post by Ali Ahme » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 04:16:30

[...]

1. Urgent required SAP Vistex Consultant - Kansas City, MO

*Position*: SAP Vistex Consultant

*Location*: Kansas City, MO

*Duration*: 1+ year

. *Job Description*

?  Worked in AMS Support projects for atleast 3 years

?  Good knowledge of SAP SD + Vistex

?  Worked on SAP 4.7

?  Resolve tickets related to SAP SD + Vistex

?  Advise to Customer in the SAP SD + Vistex

?  Participate in analysis for tickets

?  Help offshore team for any clarifications needed from business users

?  Vistex Customizations and Minor Enhancements

?    Advise ABAP team on changes required

?    Write Functional Spec

?  Do the testing and work with users for UAT

*Qualifications*

?  Worked in AMS Support projects for atleast 3 years

?  Good knowledge of SAP SD + Vistex

?  Worked on SAP 4.7

?  Resolve tickets related to SAP SD + Vistex

?  Advise to Customer in the SAP SD + Vistex

?  Participate in analysis for tickets

?  Help offshore team for any clarifications needed from business users

?  Vistex Customizations and Minor Enhancements

?    Advise ABAP team on changes required

?    Write Functional Spec

?  Do the testing and work with users for UAT

*Please provide me following details if you are interested in this position:
*

1.       *Full name:*

2.       *Current Location*:

3.       *Visa status and validity:*

4.       *Zip code of the city where you are located:*

5.       *Rating for Communication skills from between 1-5,5 being highest:*

6.       *Billing rates: *

7.       *Contact number:*

8.       *Email address:*

9.       *Complete education details on the resume:*

10*.   Relocation; Availability: *

11*.   Possible start date: *

12*.   Employer detail if you do C2C: *

13*.   Your availability for 48 hrs after interview, Yes/No?*

14     *Do you have any interviews pending*?

15     *Do you have any offers pending*?

16*.   2 Professional References*

*Best Regards,*

*Vishal*

*516-499-3738-D*

*815-600-8657-Fax*

www.smartcaliber.com

*Truth Lies in  Heart*

2. printing to a win 95 printer

3. Need SAP FICO Test Analyst / SAP Tester/ SAP Test Lead, Minneapolis, MN

4. Looking for Book

5. Urgent required SAP QA TESTER with HRMS TESTING - Seattle ,WA

6. rcs not seeing locks

7. Required::: Sap Performance Tester || Franklin Lakes, NJ || 6+ Months...

8. any easy guides to cad / cam

9. NEED QTP LOADRUNNER AUTOMATED MANUEL TESTER / Overland Park, Kansas City. !!!!!

10. Immediate rek- SAP Tester with CRM Supply Chain SAP Sales and Distribution

11. Need for SAP R/3 SD Application Developer/TesterDublin, OH, SAP SD Tester, 55/hr

12. NEED SAP BW Consulatnt in Kansas

13. NEED SAP CRM with CIC consultant / KANSAS CITY / MO !!!!!!!!!