Need Informatica Developer, NJ/NY

Post by Mayank Sharm » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:24:59

Direct Client Req

Informatica Developer

Location : NY or NJ

Duration : 6+ Months

Rate : $41/hr c2c Maxxxx

Experience Level: 4+ years

Must have financial domain experience

Thanks.

-

Mayank Sharma

IDC Technologies Inc.

Ph: 408-852-7193

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/> http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/

www.idctechnologies.com

P Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

 The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the named addressee(s)and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of
the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail.

1. Need Oracle PL/SQL Developer, NJ (NEED CONSULTANTS LOCAL TO NY NJ CT ONLY)

Direct Client Req:

Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location - Hightstown, NJ

Duration - 3 months with a possibility of extension

Rate - $45 p/h

The candidate for this position must have strong PL SQL skills and understand Oracle databases. Skills required - Oracle SQL / PL SQL / SQL Loader.
This assignment will entail creating tables in Oracle using PL SQL  / SQL loader with possibly some UNIX

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

2. Hover button background color during loac

3. Need SQL Server Developer, Jersey City, NJ (Need local to NY NJ Only)

4. MySQL won't start... was runnnig fine

5. Needed Java-JSP developer & Java Web Developer - NJ & NY

6. Converters

7. Need Informatica Developer-With SOA or Web Services, Long Island, NY

8. Problem with secondary IP's

9. Need for ETL Developer - Informatica, Jersey City, NJ

10. Need Informatica Developer, Newark, NJ

11. Need Informatica Developer, Jersey City, NJ

12. Need Sr.Informatica Developer @@@ NJ

13. NEED QA Automation Test Engineer (CONSULTANT) experience with Selenium in NY ONLY LOCALS FOR (NY/NJ)