Urgent Need SAP ABAP Developer & SAP XI/PI Developer @ TX for 1 Year Long Project..! IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW

Post by James Mille » Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:54:35

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.*

*1.* Position: *SAP ABAP Developer*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November

Required:

*Client is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer with 6+ Years of Experience.*
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*2.* Position: *SAP Xl/Pl Developer*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November

Required:

*Client is looking for a SAP Xl/Pl Developer with 5+ Years of Experience.
*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process*:

*Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID: